The basic version comprises simple structural modules of various sizes that, when combined, create flat-roof buildings. Whenever a client wishes, skewed and curved walls can also be used and the structure can be covered with a pitched – for example saddle – roof. A definite advantage of the system is the option to expand structures by adding further structural modules if space is lacking in a building. Where, on the contrary, there is too much space, modules can be taken away, relocated or the entire structure can be transported to another site or divided into more units. The system is prefabricated; structures can, therefore, reach up to three storeys. These alterations are carried out without distorting the comfort of living in the home. The system respects the strictest requirements of modern architecture. Low-energy or passive alternatives exist for each project; we also exploit technologies utilised in zero-energy buildings. In these cases, the modular system allows for installation of an off-grid power system solution (i.e. without the need to build power utilities networks). Modular systems are manufactured in the Czech Republic.
Why is it good to opt for a modular building?
- You can construct throughout the year without any time delays due to wet works and groundworks
- We will assemble prefabricated modules (including interiors) at the site
- You can move in within a very short time indeed (in a week if the project is uncomplicated)
- You will save a lot of costs of the structure’s construction, operation and maintenance
- The structures are variable, you can relocate them or alter their layout – do not limit yourself to a single place and single purpose of use
- Modular structures are original, we will furnish them with modern design and state-of-the-art technology
- • We guarantee the structures are environmentally friendly (frame made of innovative materials, all existing eco-friendly materials can be used)